The Instituto Nacional de Astrofísica, Óptica y Electrónica, UPAEP, the Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla, the Universidad Iberoamericana Puebla, the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México through FM, ICAT and Funsalud calls on: researchers, professionals and students Involved and interested in the technology applied in areas of health, to present research work in the form of a poster under the following bases:
- The topics to be discussed will be: new diagnostic and treatment techniques applied to health sciences.
- The only summaries that will be accepted for review are those of the jobs sent through the link provided at the end of the current page.
- The summary should contain a maximum of 300 words, without graphics, photographs or pictures.
- The due date of reception of the summaries will be on
April 8th, 2022, April 15th, 2022 April 25th, 2022.
- The confirmation of acceptance will be sent from
May 2 to 6 may 9th, 2022
- Once the acceptance letter is received, the author(s) must send a copy of the poster in PDF and JPG format, in addition to the video presentation in MP4 format, with a maximum duration of 5 minutes and maximum size of 300 MB. The author(s) can use any material they deem necessary for their video presentation. It will be included together with the summary, in the system of virtual presentations and in the work memories on the poster found on the Congress website. The due date for the delivery of posters in PDF, JPG and Video formats is on May 30, 2022
- Work should be presented and defended by one of the authors and during the sessions of posters; Who must be enrolled.
- The work presented during Congress may be considered to be included as an article in the Memories of Congress, consult the Memory Section.
Requirements for the preparation of the poster
- The poster should be integrated with a highlighted title, the full name of the authors and institution to which they belong; The body of the poster must contain: SUMMARY, INTRODUCTION, OBJECTIVES, METHODOLOGY, RESULTS, CONCLUSIONS AND REFERENCES.
- The accepted, presented and defended works will receive a single diploma of participation with the name of the work and the authors and the corresponding authors. Diploma information is obtained from the registry; So it is very important to review that the information is correct before sending.
- Research work will be received in three general categories: high school, Bachelor and Postgraduate.
- Regardless of the fact that the objective of the poster sessions is the dissemination of the different research works, the best poster(s), which have been defended by students, will be selected in each of the three before mentioned categories for a special mention.
- The jury will be integrated by prominent researchers from the convening institutions and the conferences present.
- The best poster will be announced during the closure.
- The cases not foreseen in this call will be resolved by the Organizing Committee, its desicion being unappealable.
For any question related to the posters, please contact the mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS IS CLOSED. For any related matter, please contact the email email@example.com